The information will be retained by Lorgan Technologies Ltd, T/A Payback Loyalty Systems, the registered Data Controller, operating the Warner's Budgens Taste Club Reward Card. This information, as well as the details of the amount and description of purchases made with the Taste Club Reward Card, together with some analysis of such purchases will be retained. We may, from time to time, send you information including offers of goods & services and competitions (from us or others) which we think you may find of interest. We may also conduct customer research to help us offer all customers the service they want, therefore, we may wish to contact you in relation to such research.
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter of the Warner's Budgens Taste Club Reward Card is Warner’s Retail (South West) Ltd.
- Members must present their Warner’s Budgens key fob at the checkout in order to collect points for a transaction in store. Members who forget to do this may have their points added manually up to 7 days after the transaction upon production of a valid itemised receipt, providing the receipt belongs to the claiming member and is based on their personal spend. Points may only be claimed for up to one receipt per day with a minimum £5 spend.
- One point will be rewarded for every pound you spend in store. Members can redeem points at any time as a discount against a purchase directly at checkouts. Points will be deducted for any refunds given. Points not used within 12 months of earning will automatically be removed from the members account.
- Value of points can change without notice.
- The promoter may vary the periods of when points may be "saved" and when points may be "redeemed". Points will be accumulated on every purchase, excluding restricted items, see point below.
- Products may be excluded at the discretion of the promoter or by operation of law, for example, alcohol, cigarettes, lottery products, baby milk, etc.
- Each member is entitled to two Warner's Budgens Taste Club Reward Cards which may be shared with a family member at the same address.
- The Warner's Budgens Taste Club Reward Card is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card or their partner/ spouse / civil partner or family member.
- The promoter reserves the right to reject any Taste Club Reward Card if they deem that it has been forged or otherwise tampered with.
- The Taste Club Reward Card can only be used in Warner's Budgens.
- Your Warner's Budgens Taste Club Reward Card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
- Points which can be redeemed are rounded down to the nearest whole point.
- Members cannot share points. Members are not entitled to allow another customer to have their points.
- If you have not made any purchase during a period of 6 months, you may be eliminated from the scheme. You may re-join the scheme at any time. At your written request, your name can be removed from the Warner's Budgens Taste Club Reward Card scheme.
- To join Warner's Budgens Taste Club you must be 18 years or older.
- The promoter’s decision shall be final and binding in all matters regarding the Warner's Budgens Taste Club.
- Members must keep Warner's Budgens Taste Club informed of any changes to their personal or membership details.
- Warner's Budgens Taste Club cannot be held responsible for any loss of coupons, vouchers or benefits resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
- Warner's Budgens may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Warner's Budgens Taste Club accounts, cards, coupons and vouchers, in whatever form, and/or remove a member from the club at any time where there is reasonable belief of, any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions, and abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, any behaviour relating to Warner's Budgens that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- The club is only for personal and consumer use. Warner's Budgens Taste Club may not be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- The Warner's Budgens Taste Club Reward Card, coupons and vouchers, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Warner's Budgens, which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme. The Warner's Budgens Taste Club Reward Card must be returned to Warner's Budgens on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use.
- The Warner's Budgens Taste Club Reward Card, coupon and vouchers remain the responsibility of the member, as do any security details relating to the account. Warner's Budgens cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
- All coupons or vouchers are accompanied by an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Coupons or vouchers that are lost or mislaid will not be reissued. Additional terms and conditions may be found on the back of the coupons or vouchers.
- Members can choose to leave the Warner's Budgens Taste Club at any time by contacting us.
- Items which may be offered as promotional benefits of the scheme shall be subject to availability.